ThreePointFive approaches design with a hopeful heart and eyes towards a just and sustainable future for all. We partner with businesses, non-profits, and organizations that bring empathy, equity, and radical ideas to their day-to-day operations.
We create design for positive impact.
Goals in action
- Deliberately source materials from ethical and sustainable partners
- Choose energy-efficient web hosting providers for digital projects
- Use recycled, organic and/or FSC certified materials and vegetable based inks for all printed goods where possible.
- Declare a climate emergency and publish a public disclosure report
- Strive to support women-, LGBTQ-, and BIPOC-owned businesses when choosing contractors and suppliers
- Work from a home studio to eliminate additional office space
- Working towards B Corp certification
We love working with a wide range of partners – from indie makers crafting from a corner in their basement to big corporate projects.
We use a green line/red line process to help guide us in choosing projects and partners that are a great fit! It’s a helpful tool for directing the decision-making process.
We endeavour to focus on projects that
- Are sustainable and environmentally-friendly
- Support a just transition, including good work for all, alternative energy sources, and green infrastructure development
- Actively work to dismantle injustice
- Support affordable and easy access to health and wellness services, including healthcare, reproductive rights, and mental health.
- Contribute to an equitable and just society.
- Reduce waste and consumption
- Support public education
- Increase awareness of, and participate in advocacy around, environmental, social and ethical issues
Our ideal partner:
- Upholds equity and fairness in their workplace
- Pays all employees a fair wage
- Has strong, documented social and environmental policies or is actively and consistently developing them.
- Is a Certified B Corp, social enterprise, non-profit or public organisation, or has a consistent history of practices and policies that align with these values.
- Is seeking a creative partnership where our respective areas of expertise are respected and a long-term relationship is the goal
We do not work on projects that include:
- Armed conflicts and weapons trade
- Discrimination or extremism
- Non-renewable resources
We will not partner with organizations who:
- Are, or have staff members who are, consistently disrespectful to us or our partners
- Represent or hold values that are in conflict to positive change, decolonization, and equity and respect for all.
- Have a history of environmental, animal, or human rights abuses